Originally Posted by ILLusion
I'd recently sold out on all the PDI W-Holds. I originally brought in 38 of them and they sold pretty quick, without hyping them at all.
Trying to get more now
Here's my original sales listing for it:
PDI W-HOLD Chamber Packing
New Design Hop Up Rubber!
- 2 extruded ring grip portions provide a better fit against the inner barrel for a tighter air seal
- Double contact points at the bucking for more consistant hop up performance
- Nitrile rubber construction provides oil resistance, abrasion resistance and excellent tear strength for great durability
- For AEG barrels
- Also suitable for AEG-compatible inner barrels when used on PDI-made Chamber Sets for APS-2 / Type 96 / CA M24
- Can be modified to fit Tokyo Marui M14 AEG and Next Gen. AEGs
( Cut off 6mm from muzzle direction for M14; 2mm for Next Gen. AEGs )
Set a couple aside for me when you get them, guaranteed order. I would live to try these.
Cry Havoc, Let slip the Dogs of War!
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War