View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2011, 22:21   #741
They are a useless strain on our resources and I would not miss them if they closed up. They are the only people I have ever dealt with that don't give a flying F**K about the customer.

You get a parcel shipped, and well you track it THEY TELL YOU that it will be there on Friday. When you go in to get it, they look at you like you have 3 heads, and when you give them the tracking number they got "oh well it may be here on Monday or Tuesday, no later then Wednesday.

You mean to tell me that you don't know whats holding something up. Or when you get something shipped and they tell you online when you look for it that they tried to deliver it, and you have been home all day with the front door wide open, that you couldn't find anyone. But when you go in to grab it they haven't even unpacked it yet.

They are nothing but a bunch of lazy ass people that have a Government job and think they can get away with anything.

I have gone and complained to my MP about the terrible service that is being delivered.

I go everyday to pick up the mail, with nothing in the box. Finally I get a "Final Warning" saying that my box is full. When I go to pick up my huge package of mail, they have the first notice in with it. What a f**ked up backwards company....and I though Hydro One worked backwards....

That feels some what better...I think
"First to go last to know - We will defend to the death your right to be misinformed".

Cable Splicers Have Bigger Conductors
B@K3R is offline   Reply With Quote