View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2005, 11:59   #44
Send a message via MSN to Donor
Well said firemachine...

And to fuel your fury some more,feast upon this
Not quite full yet? There's some more food here

The 700 Million Dollar Garbage Collection System is definitely effective, just as the criminals who benefit from it.
The system was flawed right from the get-go. What's the use in creating laws and restricting law-abiding citizens when the people that SHOULD be restricted are those who don't abide by the laws ANYWAY.

As was said, let's not kid ourselves, our time to face what the UK is facing is coming if the Liberals keep their grip on us. If you're against the Conservatives, for the love of all that is good and fun, vote for a party that Doesn't have "Wasting 700 million dollars on nothing effective","Scamming people out of their money for sponsorship","Steady banning of dogs until only puppies are allowed to live" as their party platforms.

I don't mean to hijack this thread and make it about gun laws, since Airsoft is a bit far from the real deal in terms of laws set upon it... but with the way things are going, I can predict a future where anything that launches any sort of projectile will be outlawed. Guns, Airsoft, Paintball, Bows, Crossbows, Slingshots.

As a side note, I once went to Peel Police Headquarters to find out about laws regarding archery... and it turns out that you cannot shoot your bow in your backyard, infact, you can't even shoot a SLINGSHOT in your backyard in most municipalities... the reason being? They fall under the same bilaws that prevent people from shooting any weapon within the city limits... How the hell can they categorize a Slingshot and a fucking Gun together? And how far off do you think Airsoft is from all of this?
Glock Glock... Who's there?
Donor is offline   Reply With Quote