View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2005, 11:15   #12
My thoughts so far:

-10 km/h speed limit sounds right.

-Keeping to a designated track or road makes sense, less chance of driving over someone. But to be fair, the jeep is not exactly a quiet vehicle nor will it be moving fast, which means hitting someone with this thing should be very unlikely. But safety first, so whatever works.

-The M60 being cranked to 400 fps makes sense, considering it's stuck on the jeep which will be stuck on "rails" (the designated roads/paths)

-As for rollover, there's no worry if I'm going a max of 10 km/h.

-As for a limiter, I'll be throwing the jeep into 4 wheel drive low when playing. This will limit first and second gear to that speed, second gear redlines at 10 km/h at this setting. Not speedy, but safe.

-This is defiantly a scenario vehicle, not really fair skirmish wise, nor is it really to useful. (circling the field slowly, hmm, doesn't sound too fun)

"...and if I fall, to taste the ground, and you hear that firebell sound. Don't fear, it's just the bullets, bouncing off my helmet..." -Hawksley Workman

"I sir, point & laugh at you from across the ocean."-Aquamarine

"It is that same freedom to choose that many organized faiths refuse to accept. And for that, I refuse to accept them."-MadMorbius
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote