View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2011, 18:41   #7
Hades's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Home
Send a message via MSN to Hades
It all depends on the field owner yes, however you are more likely to be permitted to use a hot BA once certified than someone who does not have said certification. Insurance does not have much to do with it unless you're playing at a paintball field or such because most private fields do not have any insurance what so ever. I've been able to use my old BA which was running pretty hot at quite a few games, even at paintball fields and what not.
If I was banging all of them, I'd be a manwhore. At the moment, I'm just an opportunist.

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote