View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2005, 17:54   #2
Brian McIlmoyle
Brian McIlmoyle's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto

You are going to need to get Commercial General Liablity Insurance.

which will cost you a few thousand dollars....There are very few carriers for insurance for such activities.. so they kinda get to set the price where they want to.

And.. you will want to seperate the operation from yourself So that if it goes sour you ( or your family ) won't loose their home, cars , life savings.. so you need to set up a business, and incorporate, which will cost you .. if you use a lawyer.. a couple of thousand...

so.. I guess .. you need money first

There is soooooo much more than .. hey I got this land.. lets play!! to it

You could just do it.. and hope for the best... but that is how folks end up homeless.
Brian McIlmoyle
TTAC3 Director
CAPS Range Officer
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier


If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote