Thread: Sniper rifles
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2011, 15:02   #13
Your first post does not make sense.

Quality bolt action rifle is the exact opposite of the two rifles you want to buy.

I guess you wanted to say decent quality and reliable.

In that case I would REALLY recommend you to get the Echo1 M28. It is a copy of the CA M24, and compatible with all the upgrades on the long run.

It is VERY accurate out of the box and with a surprizingly soft spring, it shoots 400 on the spot.

I had 7 Well bolt actions in the past, and none of them where consistent or accepted upgrades right-on.
I also upgraded 3 TM VSR-10s and 2 Maruzen APS-2 Type96. They are worth the initial investment.

Remember that in the long run, you would save only 100-200$. I am a gun doc so I don't even pay to have my guns fixed. But the amount of work that theses clone rifles need to barely work is just stupid. Worth way more than 300$ of work in my opinion.

So if you are serious about sniping, get a CA M24, TM VSR-10, Maruzen APS-2 Type 96, TM L96 (if you can find one, but they are just amazing) or a Echo1 M28.

If you just want to try it and don't mind the rifle exploding on you after 2-3 months, feel free to get anything.
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Damnit, don't make me add "no discussing temporal paradoxes" to the rules or I'll go back in time and ban you last week.
Kos-Mos is offline   Reply With Quote