View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2011, 02:14   #9
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

0.20's are only really good for chrono'ing. 0.25 is a standard all around, good for indoors or CQB. 0.28's chop through brush well, and good for long range shots. But now you will see a visible decrease in velocity. 0.30's are a lighter sniper round. I find they travel too slow in an AEG, and are unpredictable in short barreled guns. 0.25's work very well in pistols as well, as 0.23's seem just a little too light to stay on target. Every gun has its own balance though. Between bore size, spring power, barrel length, air seal ..ect. Find the BB that works best for your gun. I recommend BB bastards. They are a very true BB, and will make it easy to see what weight you want.

99% of the time, the field fps limits are strictly based off of 0.20's. So that's what you chrono with, then you can switch to what you want after. As a heavier BB will decrease velocity. And lighter than 0.20's will be completely too unpredictable. It is important to pay close attention to the rules of the field your playing on though.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē

Last edited by Ricochet; September 24th, 2011 at 02:18..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote