Thread: Strobe light
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2011, 15:53   #4
Drake's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Montreal, QC
Originally Posted by krap101 View Post
The real ones are like $30-50ish, but it might be different in Canada.
You can still get em on eBay for about that price, even in Canada.

They're called an ACR MS2000 Distress Strobe Marker. (you can usually find them with just MS2000)
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote