View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:34   #2
Strelok's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brandon Manitoba
So, a couple weeks back, went to M&M's to pick up some frozen goods. Saw these "Chocolate covered banana slices on a stick" and goddamn, they looked delicious.

We had to let them thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before eating. We waited 10 minutes, got them out. And biting into them was like biting into chocolate covered demon diarrhea. It was all... melty and slimy and just horrendously foul, all the while unleashing this freshly released wave of rotten banana stank all over the room and unfortunately in our mouths.

In short. Yeah, lots of banana'd threads.
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote