View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2011, 21:57   #3
I'm still peeved with their service after an attempted order from them a few days ago. Basically, I had everything shipped to my address in the USA (to benefit from their free shipping promotion) and paid with Paypal. Now, both addresses (my shipping and actual billing one in Canada) were verified and confirmed on my Paypal account.

A day after payment, they try and contact me telling me that I need to call them to verify the order. Since calling them from Canada is prohibitively expensive, I told them that they could ask me whatever they needed by email and explained why I didn't think phone verification was necessary since everything was already verified in my Paypal account. Anthony (one of their employees) later insisted that they needed to reach me by phone for some reason that they could not explain by email or else my order would be cancelled.

I could understand if I was trying to get them to ship to an unconfirmed address, but I was not. I had them cancel the order since they were insistent on speaking to me over the phone. Not necessarily bad service since the refund was issued immediately, but I just find the entire ordeal absolutely stupid and that their processes are incredibly counter-productive.
Age Verifier - Unionville and Markham.

mmmken is offline   Reply With Quote