View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 00:55   #26
Originally Posted by BobSpeed View Post

I read your rules in the links and respect how this forum regulates new and unverified members.

But.... this is the internet. This forum has names of airsoft dealers that anyone can search and most have phone numbers that potential customers can call to talk to. I can search TM and locate any dealer in Canada as well.

The final verifier will be the store dealer if they feel my 40+ year old appearance is still under 18 and my FAC is still required for a airsoft pistol purchase, that would be fine by me.
I'm just saying, Outside the restricted age of majority section we cannot post where you are able to get guns, because that would tell un-verified members where and how to get them. We never said the information is unavailable on here or else where, it simply takes time and research (which most people do not have the attention span for and it weeds them out fast)
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote