View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:57   #114
Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Originally Posted by PaddMadd View Post
This isn't about people getting flyers, it's about businesses losing money due to not being able to ship items out, people waiting for out-of-country mail, people like a friend of mine that can't get their driver's licence because it can't be mailed, people waiting for paycheques, bills, and other shit that can't be delivered without mail. I can understand being pissed about garbage piling up, but a shitty smell doesn't compare to businesses around the world that are losing revenue because a bunch of lazy twats want their 8 hours of $24/hr for working 3-4 hours, and want extra shit as well. Anywhere else in the world, you don't work, you don't get paid.

My Security License Expired May 16... I still don't have it back.

I technically shouldn't even be looking for Security related positions right now, but there's not much else that I'm really qualified for seeing as how the past 6 years that's been my life, but I can't work until I get my License back, and I can't get my License back if the mail isn't being delivered.

This strike has effected peoples lives in a real and negative way.

And does Greece really have money to be just given away for free these days?
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote