View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2011, 19:27   #18
Join Date: Sep 2010
Originally Posted by Moderate View Post
Anyone have any idea what that separate metal piece is on the right hand side of the slide (grooved section where you would put your fingers to pull back slide). I was fiddling with it with the slide off and it seems to wiggle a piece inside...but I can't seem to find out any practical use for it. Perhaps just attention to detail on the real thing?
on the real thing its the sear retainer if its oval shaped, or its the extractor if it extends over to the ejection port
NEVjr is offline   Reply With Quote