View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2011, 08:57   #1
Ordering from eHobby Asia

Okay, so I've been looking through the forums for the answer to this question and I haven't had any luck finding it. I'm probably just looking in the wrong place, but I figured I'd ask the question here and save the time and frustration.

Now, I've heard that there are some issues importing upgraded guns from eHobby Asia, particularly the more hot guns they have on offer. But I haven't heard much about importing less engergetic stock guns from them. I get the impression that most of the AEGs in the sub-400 fps range get through customs just fine, but I don't know for sure so I'm hoping for a straight answer before I go and blow a few hundred on importing something just to get it locked up in customs from now until doomsday. Also, not sure about importing guns with non-tinted recievers. It seems to have worked in the thread about importing prohibited items thread (One of the things Metalsynth brougth in was a RS Dragunov, so...), but I don't know if I should count on that.

If it helps any, the guns I've got my eye one are the AGM M14, and either the KSC 93R or some breed of 1911.
Savayan is offline   Reply With Quote