Thread: Some Advice?
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2011, 11:46   #45
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm sort of leaning towards getting a low-mid grade one, for several reasons-

1) Lower price, means I won't be completely broke, but from what I've heard the one I'm leaning towards is an ok gun.
2) Because I don't get to play too much (just whenever I can), I don't want to splash out a lot of money on a gun that I probably won't use as much as I should.
3) I really like upgrading things, and getting different parts, and getting a cheaper gun then say a KWA will mean I have the money to upgrade, but also keep in touch with my other interests.

I really appreciate all your help, and I have listened to all your advice, and if I felt like I could spend the money with no regrets, I would. I still see myself as being too young to get properly involved in the sport, therefore the gun I intend on getting, would still outproform my friends clearsoft, until I'm ready to get the high grade guns.

Thanks again.
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
TacWolf is offline   Reply With Quote