View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2011, 14:40   #6
Originally Posted by Cobalt Caliber View Post
Ok I will be more specific.

I am a fan of the M4 series, and know that have allot of customization, witch also seems to suit almost all of my needs, but I also like the FN SCAR series, and G36 series is nice... and well I go down hill from there thinking of all the different weapons and me holding them in a game, in full BDU... oops I drooled a little.
I know it can be difficult to pick a rifle you like, but the community can literally list dozens of different versions of Scars, Armalites, and G36s. Seriously, find one you like the absolute most, maybe go to a few games and hold some guns, then ask for suggestions for the best manufacturer of that gun.

@Rai, I'm at work right now so I can't really point out all the things that are wrong with what you said(Not to infer that EVERYTHING you said was wrong, but i can strongly disagree on a number of points), but ill summarize and just say that red dots and scopes can be very useful in Airsoft, it must just be that YOUR ballistics suck. Also, I can think of half a dozen 1911s with rails off the top of my head.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote