View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2011, 22:23   #171
this is the begining of my First Full Airsoft season.
I spent a lot of cash over the last year.
Im not a Student but i am a father and husband.
My car is 10 years old. I dont drink but i will smoke a little herb once and a while.

My armoury new and used cost me about 2500.00 (i have 4 m4s, 2 Aks a couple smgs and 5 pistols.. WHY?? I can only use 1 rifle and 1 pistol..
Cause the price was right..

I have BDUs brand new Woodlan ripstop. they cost me 90$ from a surplus store.
My Kit is a vest, a 3 ltr hydration, 6 dual mag pouches, 1 belt, 1 drop leg and 1 holster.
All bought used for a total of 110.
My paintball mask is 10 years old (but i bought a new lense last year -- saftey first)
si a total of 100 there
so not including my rifles, pistols, batteries and BBs..
my kit was just over $300.00

I know people who drink that on a pay day.

air soft is only as expensive as YOU make it.

I have only been involved in 2 milsim games and they were a blast,
I have been to a couple skirmishes they are a blast.

Making fun of a guy that spent 300 for his look is childish and likely based in jelousy.

Take the time to save $100.00 to hit a surplus store in your city and i bet you'll find a lot of goodies and come home with change.

if a player doesnt take the time to find his own look, then by all means play the game
but dont expect to be playing a milsim as without the proper look yuo will be playing in the parking lot. simple.
A single Light is all one needs to find their way through the darkness, But a single BB is all you need to bring it on!
Im not worried about the Bullet that has my Name on it, Im worried about the bullet that says "to whom it may concern"
Lt. Alexander Washington -(Red Tails 1944) Ret.
ScooterVauto is offline   Reply With Quote