View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2011, 18:53   #1
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: victoria B,C
Importing my tommygun

I'm trying to import a M1A1 typewrigter and the canada border websit says That i'd have to get a special permit since it's a non generalized gun. But if I take off the drum would it become a generalized thompson?
mormortus is offline   Reply With Quote