View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:20   #30
Send a message via ICQ to Kuro_Neko Send a message via AIM to Kuro_Neko Send a message via MSN to Kuro_Neko Send a message via Yahoo to Kuro_Neko
Originally Posted by danteh View Post
It's nice but I'm not a fan of the full stock and that's just because of my time in the army it's a pain in the ass if you a smaller person, I love the adjustable stock!
I can understand that, I'm not a big person myself and would have gone with adjustable stock except for a few differences between real steel and airsoft. When it comes to airsoft there's a few things you have to keep in mind regarding full stock vs. adjustable stock. The first being the size of the battery you can use. Unless you use a PEQ or a battery bag, you're going to be stuck using small batteries which don't have nearly the run time of a large battery. Second, with a adjustable stock, the battery is going to have to be in the front hand-guard which is going to make the gun front heavy, especially if you plan on mounting anything on rails. And third, changing batteries in a front grip is an extreme pain in the ass and not something I'd want to fart around with in the field, doubly so if you have anything mounted on rails.
Kuro_Neko is offline   Reply With Quote