View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2011, 05:21   #17
a.k.a. Phoneguy
Originally Posted by S7EVIN View Post
No, I am not all wrong. I have a Tokyo marui Glock 26, and It's okay, but the plastic slide is a pain in the ass because you have to use 134a gas instead of green gas, otherwise the slide can crack. The KJW is made for green gas and shoots at a higher fps then the TM.
And I don't know why TM is more expensive, for that you will have to ask them, but KJW is just as good as a TM, or better. And yes, I will get TM mags but the G17 version with a mag adapter.
You obviously haven't spent enough time on this board to read up on why TM is a better gun than a KJW or KSC. Okay, well I'll try to sum it up for you.

For starters you CAN run propane or green gas in the TM. Yes it is plastic and Yes you run the risk of potentially cracking the outer barrel or slide but the risk is minimal. Understanding this, you can still upgrade the slide and outer barrel to metal on a TM.

Mike McNair has a thread on here about how he was trying to acheive 400 fps on a Glock 26 KSC but he wasn't able to get the distance that he got on his Glock 26 TM. Here is the thread
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
When you are limited, your mind takes over. When you are in abundance, your mind goes blank.
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Long story short:
If your gun is in Canada, leave it in Canada.
If your gun is not in Canada, leave it outside of Canada.
FACE is offline   Reply With Quote