Thread: 007 SRC Guns
View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2011, 23:39   #177
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: calgary
Originally Posted by THe_Silencer View Post
*Corrected*Anything hotter than 500FPS and you'll need your firearms license.
I'm quite sure this is not true. I believe the distinction is made based off kinetic energy not fps and as such a lighter plastic bb is subject to different limits then a heavier metal bb or pellet.

Also I would trust ken to know his legal stuff when it comes to Airsoft, same with pretty much any other importer.
seanj is offline   Reply With Quote