View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2011, 15:42   #36
Originally Posted by DawnsLight92 View Post
I have a Crosman S34P myself and quite enjoy it. As has been said already, don't take it apart more than you have to. I did and mine is fine, but some of the tabs are a little cracked, so be wary. I find with .28g BBs you can get almost 80 feet at a one foot spread. I have ran it as a primary and will admit that it is sub-par for that. The box says that it has a "Slam Fire" feature on it, hold the trigger, pump, and it will shoot right away. Don't do that. It will mess up your sears really fast. The Crosman one also has pointless iron sights. They sit lower than the receiver making them almost impossible to use I have used mine side by side with a TSD, his was a nicer quality, the fake bolt was more realistic looking but with 28s vs his 20s, I out-ranged his. Internals are the same in all of them, so really the difference is whether or not you want a stronger external housing or not.
I see, in that case if the TSD isn't that much more expensive than the Crosman, I'll grab it. If the Crosman is still significantly cheaper, I'll get that one instead. After all, it only needs to last long enough till the RS97SR/KWA Tork comes out. After I buy my primary I could maybe try to shorten it Masterkey style and run it as a backup. If it breaks no tears would be shed.

Hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow
Cifyra is offline   Reply With Quote