View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2011, 13:42   #26
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Lol it's cause apparently people confuse you with Kingsix all the time

Anyways yeah, the clearsoft S34P is the one you want. At $69.99 on sale it's a decent buy and great if you "salt and pepper" your BB's with a mix of .20's .25's and .28's so that you get a good random spread when you're firing (if that's your thing).

But again be careful, it's fragile and the screws can easily strip and you can crack the body. A coat of Krylon matte black and you're good to go pretty much. Also, shells may be ordered from outside the country, since it's a TM clone you can use TM shells I think they go for like $14 USD for like a 6 pack and add in shipping and stuff and I think you're sitting at around $20-25 for a pack of shotgun shells.
By the way, I heard TSD, DE, UTG, and Crossman shotguns are actually made by the same company. And TSD apparently has a metal outer-barrel and the pump-slide thing. Anyone can confirm if the TSD is more durable than the S34P, or does it break just as easily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACE View Post
Are you asking us?

You'll be able to run into a few age verifiers at the convention if you'd like. Check out who's going to be there on the Toronto Convention thread.

Cheers,
FACE
I think I'll just ask around once I'm there :P