View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:35   #4
Send a message via AIM to SniperSam Send a message via MSN to SniperSam Send a message via Skype™ to SniperSam
Well, 99% of the people will say NOT to start out with a sniper rifle. However, Im part of the 1% percent that doesnt encourage or discourage.

My first sniper rifle was an AGM VSR10, clone of one of the best sniper rifles, the TM VSR10. However, AGM is a clone gun, and clones are prone to be lemons, meaning they will break constantly and it's a money pit. in the 5 years I had it, I only had to replace the spring guide, and maintain the rifle.

The AGM is what inspired me to buy the TM (Tokyo Marui) VSR10, which was my best investment in the sport of airsoft. The CA (or Classic Army) M24 sniper rifle is also an excellent platform as a first bolt action sniper rifle. WELL can also make some good clones, but again, clones are prone to being lemons.

Overall, I started with a BA rifle because there were less parts that can break as opposed to AEGs and especially GBBRs, and because it was easy to work with
Proud Member of the Strelok society

Whoa guy with the thumb rings, save some pussy for the rest of us

Welcome to Bed Bath and Beyoncé, if you find anything you like, put a ring on it.

What idiot called them Black Bears instead of African Abearicans
SniperSam is offline   Reply With Quote