View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:52   #49
Amos's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Originally Posted by ExtraExtra View Post
sorry i was referring to an all metal instead of those that have a tinted plastic? if all metal, you need a permit to own this? did i get this right?
Originally Posted by DEATH2000 View Post
A Metal receiver is a restricted item for import. Only certain retailers with the appropriate licensing can bring them into the country. But once their in the country you can buy them at any retailer with no problems (except cost). You don't need a permit of any kind to own one.

And you were referring to the Chief Firearms Officer or CFO.
Custom Builds:
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote