View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:20   #9
uMadd, Padd?
Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
That's EXACTLY what happened. Padd, just e-mail them and see if you can work something out. I'm guessing that previous WGC customers who aren't complete dicks and chargeback are OK to use PP but shoot them an e-mail to see what can be done.

PS: I believe that a fair number of Asian airsoft retailers are not accepting PP from Canada because of the above scenario (I think they're requesting that you do wire transfer or they won't deal with you period, but the problem with that is the huge fees tacked onto it (I believe it's like $30+ to do wire transfer).
I know that with EBAirsoft, they have certain items on their cart that I can't even buy(guns, metal body kits, etc) because I'm in Canada, and they have a list of countries they don't even ship to right in the item's description. I've sent a message to WGC suggesting that they do the same thing, hopefully I'll hear back from them after Chinese spring festival.

Thanks for the help everyone, now that I know I'm able to deal with them without a $50+ bank wire, I'll start giving them my money.

@TDH: It's the same way for me as well. I'd assumed it was my internet, but it's most likely their server. Either way, I'll wait an extra few seconds per page for the deals they have.
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Did he not pay his ASC bill this month?

Last edited by PaddMadd; February 1st, 2011 at 11:23..
PaddMadd is offline   Reply With Quote