View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2011, 16:45   #45
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
B&B have been very accomodating so far, but I don't know. I understand their insurance restrictions and such, but I the velocity, condom, etc is a bit much IMO. Glad to know we now have an alternative without this added crap.

As for them "getting into airsoft", I'm rather curious. However, like most shops that know nothing about airsoft that get into it, you can usually except sub-par quality items at inflated prices. And there's a good chance we'll also end up having to buy our BBs from them, more than likely also sub-par and overpriced. Perhaps I'm just being a little too pessimistic. Hopefully they can get it together and offer people a good airsoft experience. We need more places to play.
I totally agree with you Joe. He is going to let me know and I am going to make my decision form there.

ALSO, I am going to talk to this guy at ground zero a bit more but he has an area on on the land which we could would be an "airsoft side" to the field so we could have it all year round. The problem is that it would have to be built up most likely by us

Kingston airsoft, we do it better.
Specs is offline   Reply With Quote