View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2011, 11:44   #22
Join Date: Dec 2010
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
If you want to shoot indoor consider getting an external adapter and run HPA or CO2.
That sounds like a great suggestion. Co2 would be the safest. Is there an external adapter that works for all mags, has anyone had any experience with it? Recommenations? I would then assume you would just hook it to a CO2 tank like for Paintball?

Last edited by puppydg68; January 21st, 2011 at 11:46..
puppydg68 is offline   Reply With Quote