View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2011, 16:53   #133
Metalsynth's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montreal
Ok then, If you want to take the forgive road and use a cheaper alternative, I suggest AT LEAST facing off against your employer tooth and nail to get reimbursed the money they made you lose during the time you could have been working but dont ask for reperation, just the back pay owed.

T'as un représentant syndical?

Ask him, they can provide you with a lawyer if it touches your work.

If you win that battle, you might be interested to push this further. I know a lawyer that knows a heck of a lot about airsoft and things it entails since he was a player for a while... If you feel you need to push this further at a later date (but not too far in the future), I can try to get you in contact with him.

Certified Level 2 BA Sniper
Si ton épée est trop courte, allonge la d'un pas. ( Proverbe Hongrois )
Metalsynth is offline   Reply With Quote