View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:09   #92
Join Date: Mar 2010
Definitely go lawyer and union rep. And media (after talking to lawyer.) This is actually a precedent that matters for the rest of us as well.

They can claim the best of intentions, but the obviousness of the action is something else. If you have a concern about workplace depression, you talk to counsellors, not cops. Your business overstepped it's bounds, big time, to the point of interfering with your private life, sullying your reputation, not to mention you KNOW what's going around your work place.

It's not right and there is nothing noble or decent in letting it slip for the next guy to deal with.

Last edited by CusCusA; January 13th, 2011 at 08:15.. Reason: bad punctuation.
CusCusA is offline   Reply With Quote