Thread: Moving from UK
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2011, 14:56   #6
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post

One thing that you could do however is strip apart your rifle and take everything EXCEPT the prohibited parts, which is basically the lower receiver on the M4 and then buying a new lower once in Canada. You're also in luck that it's a G&P because then you can contact a retailer who does custom orders once you're in Canada and AV'ed and you can get a kickass G&P
I was going to suggest the exact same thing, but as you said some times the cbsa officer has no clue and will take a mechbox or a stock, or the upper, its a pain to get back but very likely that you will.
durak is offline   Reply With Quote