View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2011, 18:04   #1
[Noob] Best airsoft gun on a tight budget

Hey, this is my first post on this forum. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join up. I live in Toronto, ON and was just wondering what the best airsoft gun for about $100-200 would be. I know, tight budget comparing to expensive guns like Tokyo Marui and Systema but It's just to use for playing with a couple of friends.

I would prefer a semi-auto or fully-auto assault rifle, but if there's something better than that's ok.

I don't care if it's Co2 or electric, which ever is better at this price range. All I've tried are typical Walmart/Canadian tire guns and none of them are that great. Though I would much prefer a fully automatic gun, accuracy and reliability > spraying.

And since I made this thread, are there actually any advantages to getting age verified. Because you don't actually need it to buy guns from stores. All you need is to be 18+ with ID so I don't see a point to it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Ah I just realized I might be playing during winter so green gas/Co2 is a no go. Strictly AEG's then.

Last edited by anthraxcp; January 2nd, 2011 at 18:09..
anthraxcp is offline   Reply With Quote