Just wanted to introduce myself and our new online, free publication. I'm Nick Petrus - Owner & Marketing Director for Operator Magazine - The Operators' Premier Free Publication. Simply put, Operator is the premier source for tactical Operators - hint our name. Whether within the military, law enforcement, contracting, or MILSIM fields, we truly believe our publication will be a valuable source of knowledge and entertainment for all of your tactical interests and needs. We operate on three core principals. Quality. Dynamic. Qualified - also known as QDQ, which you will often see referenced within our issues.
Founded by the original creator of U.S.A.S.O.C. - The Magazine, along with the assistance of a select few current and former military Special Operations "ol' pals", Operator Magazine provides some of the best insight into the latest gear, MISIM weaponry, tactics, events, loadout kits, team and retailer spotlights, and much more.
Our first issue has just been released, and we wanted to let everyone know to go grab their copy today! What's featured in our 1st issue?
* Lock N' Load: M7 Group
* Hottest Gear on the Market - 2010
* Real Steel Review: Saiga-12
* Gear Review: AN/PEQ-15 Advanced Target Pointer Illuminator Aiming Light (ATPIAL) Replica
* Gear Review: G&G GR15 Raider DST
* Gear Review: Leapers‘ 3-9x40 A.O. Range Estimating Mil-Dot Red/Green Illuminating/Zero-Locking Scope
* Gear Review: Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack
* Gear Up: Ghost & Soap
* Kit List: U.S. NSW Operators
* And much more included, photos, teams, discounts, and much more in our 140+ paged issue!
Download today at: http://www.operator-magazine.com/Issues.html
God Bless & Best Wishes,
Nick Petrus - Owner & Marketing Director