View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2010, 23:46   #13
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45
Originally Posted by The101Factor View Post
Yeah, I have T68 nice but not so nice, and sorry about that remark. I was flustered and your attitude didn't help to much, sorry.
you'll find that many people in this community are VERY to the point. no one adds fluff or anything extra it's "this is how it is" answers for everything you could say we don't fuck around, the biggest mistake of many newcomers such as yourself mistake this for being rude or giving you attitude, it's not. all answers are going to be straight forward and to the point on here, we are adults, if you think someones being a dick on here their probably not, it will take getting used to believe me when I say alot of people on here are the last people on earth you want to argue with or tell off. your new, we've been around here for years, we don't need to be polite if we don't want to, and we don't, newbies get angry and scream then leave, and asc carries on completely unaffected. if it gets to you this is just a heads up, people will feed that fire.
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Wow, best derailed thread, ever.
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote