View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 02:33   #13
L473ncy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
You should probably get a surveyor to do a cadastral survey on the land while you're at it. That way it looks a lot more professional when you go in with your plan since it will be data from someone licensed (hopefully you get a P.Survey (from the Assn. of BC Land Surveyors) or CLS (Canada Lands Surveyor) to do this and it probably couldn't hurt to do a soil analysis either).

You should also consider pricing structures, SOP's, safety briefings (ie. what will be covered during the briefing), and fire or other emergency scenarios and have a "plan book" for that too (just a central location to keep fire, ambulance, poison control, etc.).

This kind of stuff should be pretty common and even if it's not required it's still a good idea to have.
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote