Thread: airsoft masks?
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2010, 01:44   #2
Short Round
Najohn

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

ALl questions can be answered above ^ however i'll answer you anyways since i don't feel like being a regular ass tonight.

iam a paintballer but iam planing on switching over to the airsoft game i love
the idea of spring rifles

what do you think about spring powered rifles
A: If you are talking about a sniper rifle stay clear of them. You must take a course to become a marksman, but even then sniping is not like COD or any video game. You must have a crap load of funds put into your loadout (Ghillie Suit) as well as gun. You will have to upgrade it to get it to its highest performance level.

I suggest you get an AEG, all beginners do.

i was wondering what the deal was with the masks do you have to use them or can you just use shotting glass are fields different with the mask rules or is it all the same
A: Most fields atleast here in Ontario (PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR LOCATION INFO it helps us with answers) enforce a Paintball goggle only rule due to the fact that we mostly play at paintball fields. Now the full face mask is not necessary HOWEVER I suggest it if you don't want to lose teeth or take a BB to the face

what is a hop up (sorry i bet it sound retarded)
A: YouTube - What is Hop-Up? #1
Like I said most questions can be found in the FAQs or if you use the search bar. NOW MANY will say get Age Verified or AV'ed. To sum it all up it is worth it in the end, trust me all the rest of ASC when I say that, we support AV'ing 150%.

NOW YOU MUST be 18 aka a legal adult to be AV'ed so if you are underage most of us suggest you wait till your 18 to even start this sport as most retailers here will not sell to underage children anyways.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER! buy from EVIKE, OR BUYAIRSOFT.ca THEY ARE ALL KNOWN FOR FRAUDING MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS HERE ON ASC AS WELL AS ALL OVER THE WORLD. THINK THEM AS BEING WORSE THEN THE DEVIL.

Also you CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT import, bring over, or get shipped over any guns from outside of Canada, UNLESS you have a Prohibated Gun License. You can google more on that and ASC about why you can't.

I think I covered most things, I hope.

Any questions, FAQ and search bar check them before posting

P90's 101 Guide

Last edited by Short Round; November 1st, 2010 at 23:46..
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote