View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2010, 17:23   #444
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
(or real firearms for that matter) where anyone can take them is a GREAT IDEA.
Hasn't that happened before? What I remember is the guys at CP getting chewed out over that, never leaving a package in the bushes again and always knocking. I think that's only for Expedited/Priority mail though since everything else is contracted out to the lowest bidder.

Anyways it appears that Royal Mail and some other mail courier here always knocks and they're really bad about it too. Like last week one of my roommates ordered a few things from Amazon and stuff and when the mail workers come they ring the doorbell repeatedly (like 5-6 times in succession) and knock really really loudly (like 4 or 5 times) and this has happened at least 5 times since the semester started. I was about to give them a "what the fuck?" but then I remembered the level of service that CP offers and opened the door and signed for the package happily. Every time though guaranteed I haven't had my morning coffee and I'm tired/pissed off. They don't seem to come at any other day/time except really early (probably were the first area on their mail route), like 8 in the morning, I think one time it was even at 730 in the morning when they rang/knocked.
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote