Thread: Laser thing?
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2010, 11:43   #9
Danke's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
You use a rail adapter to fit any normal weaponlight/laser combo to a USP.

There are a few versions so make sure you get the one that matches the size of your frame and light.

There's also this if you're a H&K fan.
Airsoft, where nothing is hurt but feelings.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote