Originally Posted by m102404
- limited ammo (i.e. ammo cap per person, per sortie...something realistic like a max of 300/rifleman...1000-1500/support)
- real cap mag loads (i.e. 20 for M14, 30 for most assault rifles, whatever for pistols, etc...)
- higher FPS...450/500 brings on a whole new dynamic to game play...especially when combined with real cap/ammo limits
- simple objectives...might be hard to achieve, but just straightforward and uncomplicated
- no breaks, no lunch-time, no stops...eat/rehydrate on the move and let the guys figure themselves out
- good host and support group that has their act together and keeps the game play working for the players.
- no BS/drama that isn't resolved right there and then on the field immediately after a set or after the game.
Yes I like that, I've only been to one real cap game but it didn't last very long. I still really wanna try another realcap game.
Also rain and snow I love, it adds to interesting elements to airsoft.
Wind not so much :/