Thread: GBBR vs AEG
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2010, 18:33   #14
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45
Originally Posted by Dart View Post
Why do you need 12 mags??? I play with the canadian vest which holds 4 m4 mags plus one in the gun. On larger games I usually have to reload oh lets say every 2-3 deaths. I do run Co2 so I Just carry poweletts in one of my pouch and a speed loader of 300 rounds. I normaly have to go back to staging area after about 2-3 hours.....

maybe I am a better shot than you :P

All the info you will ever need.

just a word of advice though bring a reliable AEG with you for the first few games as you find things that need to be replaced/fixed/tweaked. Oh and carry a bottle of locktite with your kit. Your gonna need it.
no sounds like you die alot actually. you have time to sit back and reload and re-gas each mag at you spawn point or however you play the game.

however if you play milsims or just fairly long skirmishes and go all day without being shot or taken out of the game, 4 or 5 mags is not nearly enough, being stuck in the woods without the luxery to just refill mags you won't last, I fire one shot at my opponant and I hit them. 5, 30 rounds mags were not enough for me in an 8 hour game, I now carry 11, sometimes I only make it through 8 mags but having to refill mags is really gay because you loose out on game time
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Wow, best derailed thread, ever.
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote