View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2010, 19:42   #38
a.k.a. Palucol
Originally Posted by MasterSniper View Post
Salut,je joue au airsoft et ji acheter un A17-ris Mais je veu passer a de plus haute performence et jme demande si le L96 est un bon snipe durable et precis a long porté? Quelle marque est pas un clone fait par les chinois :banghead:? et quelle site je pourrait m'en proccurer un vrai L96 ? :wink:
Que veux tu dire par VRAI?

Sais-tu au moins de quoi tu parles en disant :

"pas un clone fait par des chinois?"

Originally Posted by Mr Haezelnut View Post
Ohhh.... Right. That makes sense. I'll see if i can do that tomorrow when the places open up. Thanks for the clarification.
@Mr Haezelnut How old are you please?

And looks like you DID NOT understand what the ppl on this forum have been telling you....

You remind me of myself 2 years ago, I was underaged, and after playing some COD: Modern Warfare 1, all I wanted was, to buy a sniper rifle, and "headshot-pwn" people in the field.
I went through alot of complication to buy myself a sniper rifle, but finally got it, bought a scope after that, painted it, did some mods to id, then.......after plinking/shooting with it for few months, I hated it, sold it... and bought an AEG... And discovered why ASC members always recommend us to buy an AEG, and not a spring rifle... AEG has the SAME RANGE! and also has a HIGHER rate of fire!

Trust me, I knwo from personnal experience!

PS: This is airsoft, NOT a point-and-shoot video game, theres no such thing in this sport... The ammo we shoot is too light, wind will always deviate your

"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"

Last edited by Gunny_McSmith; September 19th, 2010 at 19:53..
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote