Thread: Sponsors?
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2010, 11:16   #33
Administrator of Pants
Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
Airsoft sponsorship is a lot like SoftBall sponsorship.
There's really not much to gain but a bunch of grown ass men drinking beer at your place after an event.

Thats not to say that I do not appreciate and value all the support assistance and promotion I get from our local players asc and other Airsoft sponsors. But in Airsoft there are a lot of great quality people who like to be treated fairly and will patronize your business if you keep things open and honest, same as on the field.

I do everything I can to get more good players on the field, same as the rest of the players I know. Airsoft has grown expotentially the last couple years and there's more Sponsors on line than when I first got involved. But Most sponsors tend to understand AS as a distinct Hobby and not another form of PB. Sponsorship here seems more game and sportsmenship driven than Results driven. If Airsoft gets PB cor-pirate slimmy ad driven I think you'll find the list of "old skool" players will fade out and you'll only hear rumours of fantastic games played in crumbing warehouses somewhere of the grid.
..... I've said too much.....they're after me ...........
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote