View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2010, 12:00   #535
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45
Originally Posted by Tsotsi View Post
Greetings fellow Airsoft addicts!

Just thought I'd introduce myself, after having lurked around the forums for nearly 3 months.

My names Yash. I live in South Africa, in a city called Durban.

I first got introduced to "big" Airsoft games when I used to live and work in Edmonton/Calgary.

My cousins and I used to play old school "Cops & Robbers" with ancient Springer pistols from the 1980s.

I joined up because I REALLY would love to learn more about Airsoft (after browsing Illussions Pistol thread - I'm a fellow Pistol addict), the various guns and hopefully make a few friends, for when I go back to Canada in 2011.

oh fuck right on! we need more south africans here not too many. wanna know how to make a sweet buck? next time you're in SA go to a surplus store and buy a bunch of SADF and police issued gear (M83 vests in the actual Nutria brown colour) or any gear in Nutria brown we (especially me) eat that shit up like it's candy! I love SADF gear but there's fuck all for selection here the only place to buy it on the internet is a zimbabwe site which we don't tust so there's prettymuch nowhere for us to get SADF gear aside from the ranom pieces that make it into surplus shops in canada.

I game the Edmonton fields too man I look forward to seeing you out there one day you'll be more than welcome to join us
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Wow, best derailed thread, ever.
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote