Thread: Name that part.
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2010, 11:01   #4
Wesman444's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Greater Sudbury
Originally Posted by chaosnemesis View Post
sling mount goes in between the receiver and the buffer tube. I can't make out what the other part is on my phone.
But this one is way too small to fit there... so I have no idea
Wesman444 is offline   Reply With Quote