Thread: Name that part.
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:55   #2
chaosnemesis's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
sling mount goes in between the receiver and the buffer tube. I can't make out what the other part is on my phone.
chaosnemesis is offline   Reply With Quote