Thread: Name that part.
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:38   #1
Wesman444's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Greater Sudbury
Name that part.

Purchased a gun a while ago and got some extra parts with it... but for the life of me I can't figure what they are for.

I realize the one part is a sling mount... but where the heck would it go?

The second part seems to have the same threads as the stock, but what is it for?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SDC11143.JPG (397.0 KB, 21 views)
Wesman444 is offline   Reply With Quote