View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2010, 21:28   #2
a.k.a. flamethis
Rooster's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Brunswick
You can ask them to mark it as a gift, and they likely will, but just so you know, if the CBSA sees a pattern in you recieving a lot of parcels now matter what the value, they can start taxing you.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote