View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2010, 02:43   #17
Originally Posted by Schlyder View Post
You said you wanted to buy an airsoft pistol. So if that is true, you will drive to where fucking ever you need to, in order to meet an Age Verifier, or you won't be buying said airsoft pistol through anyone on this site.
And if you keep pulling attitude, being 19 won't even get you verified, as they look at your maturity level. And from what you have displayed so far, I think you just got fail verified.
Now you are starting on a very bad note here at ASC, with the people who will help you, if you fucking grow up, and act your age.
Yea wow, you're right, I did say I wanted an airsoft pistol. I ALSO said that I will not fucking waste my time driving out somewhere to verify my age (ha what a joke, I need to verify my age to purchase a toy, that rule is almost as ridiculous as the airsoft laws themselves here) This also does not matter since, like i said again, will not be buying an airsoft pistol on this website. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but are you implying that i need to be "Age Verified" to get an answer to the question I had asked in the beginning of this thread, because that's what it seems like. Uh oh, I've made a bad impression on a website that I will never log onto again once I buy my toy. Lol, please delete my account already so I don't have to keep marking the emails I get from here as junk. Though, I will thank the people again that tried to help me out and they should know who they are.

Last edited by shotshooter44; September 3rd, 2010 at 02:46..
shotshooter44 is offline   Reply With Quote