View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010, 18:02   #2
Originally Posted by Camlax View Post
Hey guys, I'm new here and I just want to ask some questions that I'm not 100% clear of since I'm new to the sport of Airsoft.

1. Is the JG BAR 10 Illegal in Canada? no

2. If a gun is over 500fps in Canada it IS Illegal correct? no

3. I'm thinking of buying a JG BAR 10 from a friend in the US , it is custom painted camo ( 3 different colours ) and has no red tip, is that Illegal in Canada?you can not import airsoft guns

4. The JG BAR 10 he owns is a R700 replica , If I add a red tip would it still be considered a replica? yes

5. Why cant I order a JG BAR 10 from a Canadian Airsoft website? get Age Verified on this website and you can find nearly anything you want

6. Whats better the VSR-10 fully upgraded or the JG BAR 10 fully upgraded? any cheap base gun is a bad start start with TM or similar

7. Is the VSR-10 a bad/cheap gun if I ordered from a Canadian website? depends on brand,nothing good is cheap here

8. If I order a VSR 10 and throw P.E uprgade parts ( piston, spring guide, spring , sear set ) and use .28 gram BB's would it be under or very close to 500 FPS so I could use it at any field in Canada?check with fields

Sorry for the bunch of questions, I just gotta find out the answers to these questions!
you will want to start here
ASC Forum ASC Forum

as for importing read
ASC Thread ASC Thread

new players are encouraged not to start with a sniper rifle, an AEG is far better to start out with.

Tex is offline   Reply With Quote